Sol Town and Twin Homes is a part of the recently launched compound VYE, developed by Sodic. Sodic develops projects in the 6th of October and Sheikh Zayed with outstanding quality, with a focus on booming luxurious communities and compounds that host integrated services and unique features. 

The project also has standalone villas apart from the twin and townhouses that are separated at Sol Town and Twin Homes. 

This part of the compound had its name “Sol” from one of its greatest features, being fully solar-powered units to support a healthy and sustainable environment. 

Design and location

Sodic has chosen a unique and great location for the VYE compound that hosts Sol Town and Twin Homes, as the company made sure it is near a number of luxurious residential compounds, landmarks, and main roads. 

Sol Town and Twin Homes is located west of Cairo at the extension of Sheikh Zayed city, and more precisely at the gate of 44 kilometers on Cairo Alexandria desert road. 

The district is also 4 minutes from Sphinx airport, 12 minutes from Akbar mall, 30 minutes from Mohandeseen district. Also being near the ring road that connects it to all of the vital Greater Cairo districts. 

Sol Town and Twin Homes is part of the VYE compound built in an area of 150 acres with 87 percent for facilities, services, and green areas and the rest 13 percent for the residential units, making it a healthy and comfy residence.

The compound has a total of 545 residential units that include standalone villas, twin and townhomes designed by international architects. 

Sol Town and Twin Homes Units  

The areas of the units differ according to the type of the unit, as the areas of the townhouses start at 260 square meters, while the areas of the twin houses start at 290 square meters. The standalone villas which don’t carry the name Sol are offered with areas starting at 314 square meters. 

Twin houses and townhouses of VYE are designed very carefully with the usage of wood, ceramic, and glass to create outstanding luxurious designs. 

Sol Town and Twin Homes areas and pricing

The prices of the units vary according to the area and type of each unit. Sodic offers 5 percent only down payments with up to 8-year installments, while delivering the units 4 years after contracting and letting each client choose their finishing. 

Sol Town and Twin Homes services and features

Sodic ensured that all of the units enjoy services they fulfill every need of the residents and make them in no need to leave the compound. 

Besides having vast green areas, the compound offers running and cycling tracks, 24 hours 7 days security with advanced technologies, trained professional security guards, and a shopping mall. 

In terms of sports, the compound offers much including many swimming pools to enjoy in summer and winter with the automatic temperature change of water to suit the weather, in addition to the spa, gym, and jacuzzi. The compound also offers a fi medical center and pharmacy that operate 24 hours. 

One of the greatest features offered by the compound is the governmental works facilities that are set to also include bank branches, besides offering a barbecue area for families to gather and enjoy their time, and with a huge garage. 

For more projects from the Developer.

Click here for more Compounds