About Village West

Village West Dorra Compound is the latest project of Dorra Urban and Real Estate Development Company in West Cairo. The company has taken care of implementing the project in accordance with international standards. It was also based on a French engineering design company, and the compound was designed in Sheikh Zayed to ensure the safety and privacy of its residents, as it was built on a large area that provides privacy for all residential units. Village West Compound also contains many vital services and facilities that provide an ideal lifestyle, in addition to its prime location in one of the most vibrant areas of life. There are many properties for sale in Village West at great prices and spaces.

Village West Dorra Location

Village West Dorra Compound enjoys a prime location in the heart of Sheikh Zayed City in Giza Governorate. It is in one of the most vibrant areas in western Cairo. Village West Dorra is located a few minutes from the Royal City Compound and Cairo Gate for Emaar, and 3 minutes from Hyper One, which makes it easy to get on and off.

Services and features of properties for sale in Village West

The company that owns The Village West Dora Compound has expressed its willingness to provide all vital services and facilities that meet the needs of all residents of the community of all classes. In addition to distinctive and modern designs implemented according to the latest international standards. All this in the heart of Sheikh Zayed City, west of Cairo, and among the most prominent of these services. Extensive green spaces and water bodies are added to the services provided by the complex to its residents. Additionally, the company has provided many walking and cycling trails, artificial lakes and swimming pools. As well as recreational areas for children. Furthermore, It also includes an integrated shopping area that includes a huge shopping centre and many stores with international brands. There is also an excellent selection of restaurants and cafes.

There is a health club, spa and gym. Dorra Urban Development has not overlooked the two factors of security and privacy that customers are always looking for. He was keen to provide on-call staff around the clock, as well as security cameras throughout the complex and electronic gates.

The space of the Village West Dorra

Village West Dorra compound extends over an area of ​​approximately 125 acres. It is a vast area that was allocated for the first phase of the project only. Residential buildings occupy approximately 20% of the total area of ​​the project. While the remaining 80% went to green spaces, artificial lakes, and various service facilities.

The spaces of properties for sale in Village West

Dorra has provided various designs and spaces that meet the needs of all categories of customers, as the units vary between 3 different types of apartments, duplexes and penthouses. One-Bedroom Apartments: One-bedroom apartments range in size from 65 to 75 m². Two-Bedroom Apartments: The executing company of Village West has provided two-bedroom residential units with an area ranging from 110 m² to 159 m². 3 bedroom apartments: the residential units’ spaces range from 154 m² to 188 m² in Village West Al-Durra Compound.

4 bedroom apartments – the area of ​​the residential units in West Dora Village in Sheikh Zayed is 203 square meters. Moreover, Duplex apartments: the unit spaces in the project range from 203 m² to 240 m². Furthermore, Penthouses: The penthouse consists of 3 bedrooms and is located on the fifth floor, and its areas start from 190 to 240 square meters, with attached ceilings, with an area of ​​50 to 75 square meters.

.