Ein Hills was established on 50 acres of land, its site is one of the most important features of the resort, as it is located on El Galala Mountain 8 km from Galala City, just an hour, away from the heart of Cairo, 15 minutes from Porto Sokhna, and 54 km, from the New Administrative Capital.
The resort has been designed in a new design style, as the units in the resort have been built on the mountain, which provides everyone with a clear view of the sea.
Services offered at Ein Hills:
- For the first time in Ain Sokhna, the resort offers a dedicated recreation area for women to provide them with more privacy and relaxation.
- An area for restaurants and cafes.
- swimming pools.
- Aqua Park
- Water Sports
- A five-star hotel.
- Large shopping mall.
- A private garage for residents.
- There is also a cable car inside, it is designed on a high mountain and can be experienced to see the resort from the top.
- Chalets: Sizes start from 90 m² up to 352 m².
- Town Houses: Sizes start at 414 m².
- Twin Houses: Size is 435 m².
- Standalone Villas: Size is 622 m².
Ein Hills Location:
El Shahawi Group is the executing company as it has been established in 1976 and it has established many tourism investment projects in many tourist places in Egypt. They are in many other fields, such as the production of cement, concrete, and marble, as well as engineering and contracting.
This made El Shahawi Group establish many other branches, the most important of which are:
Arabian Cement company that supervises cement production.
Ready Rocks supervising the production of marble.
Premex concrete for ready concrete.
Sharm El Shahawi Engineering and Contracting.
El Shahawi Development.
Its major projects include:
- Pali North Coats
- Al Ain Resort.
- Mövenpick Hotel.
- Palm Islands Sharm El Sheikh
More projects from El Shahawi Group: El Shahawi Compounds