Degla Landmark project is one of Memaar Al Morshedy’s developments. This residential compound was designed with great engineering designs that are unique compared to other compounds in the area. Degla Landmark has many services and facilities in addition to its proximity to many areas in Nasr City.
Location of Degla Landmark:
- The location of the compound is in Nasr City and specifically on Al Mosheer Tantawi entrance.
- It is close to 90th Street, the largest street in the area which is only 5 minutes away.
- It is 5 minutes from Abbas El Akkad Street and 10 minutes by car from Cairo International Airport.
- The area is linked to all the main roads in Nasr City..
- The facades’ design is based on modern design with sculptures in the architectural design.
Degla Landmark Facilities:
Dagla Landmark compound is an integrated lifestyle with many recreational elements. The services and facilities that the company is providing in the project are:
- Many recreational areas with green spaces and swimming pools.
- 4 artificial lakes.
- a spa and a place dedicated to sports.
- 24 hour Security and CCTV
In 1983, Mohamed Morshedy established Memaar Al Morshedy with a clear business strategy to penetrate the real estate development industry. Mr. Morshedy recruited a strong team of like-minded inspired architects and engineers that would become known later as Degla for Real Estate Developments, the pillar of Memaar Al Morshedy.
In the early years, Memaar Al Morshedy launched many sole-source designed, planned, engineered and constructed multi-family residential buildings in Maadi area. Each of these residences displayed a unique style and design that stood the test of time.
Memaar Al Morshedy introduces a new premium concept of living which provides Mixed-use projects that combine residential, administrative and commercial buildings along with serving facilities of Malls, schools and hospitals in one place to help our customers enjoy a vibrant life.
More projects from Memaar Al Morshedy: https://www.isqan.com/blog/tag/memaar-al-morshedy/